maandag 7 mei 2012

Marcie, part 3

But the receipt by Marcie was very pleasant and it did not take a long time before I sat beside her on the couch and we talked like we knew each other for years. I instantly liked her very much and she liked me. A little while  later she had to pick her daughter Ashley from the school bus and Ashley found me awesome.
Marcie and I were even holding hands while talking.Not much later her parents came home and also that meeting was pleasant.To Marcie's surprise really, because her stepfather was not exactly the kindest man on earth and her surprise was even greater when he went looking for an affordable motel for me. Something he had never done for a friend of Marcie.It was the Washington Motor Inn, on the other side of Washington where Marcie lived, but Washington, PA  not so big, it was maybe 5 minutes. The motel was close to the entrances and exits from the Interstate to Pittsburgh in the North and in the other direction you would end up in Philadelphia, Baltimore or Washington DC . But I'm talking about distances of 350 to 500 kilometers.  
Moments later there was a call from the courier service of NorthWest Airlines, they had my luggage, but some troubole to find the address. Marcie's stepfather gave them instructions how to drive and moments later there was the luggage. Marcie and I went to the hotel, I did not know where it was so Marcie would serve as a guide, I would check in and put my luggage in the room turn and then I drove Marcie  back, said goodbye for the night and went back to the motel.With that goodbye Marcie surprised me somewhat by kissing me on the mouth. Just on the lips, no dna exchange, but still. And she said "I love you". Now I know that I love you has more than 1 meaning, but a man and a woman who like each other, a kiss on the lips and "I love you"..... I went,  to say in American style, with jelly in my knees back to the car.Oh, I have not mentioned Marcie's age.It was late 1999, so I was 36 and if I'm not mistaken, Marcie 29, but it may also have been 31. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten